Photo from gist.github.com
The Blitzart Board series comes under the affordable category. They work much better than what you’d expect of its quality at the low price. They resemble a DIY board with less focus on design and more on offering functionality. If you’re venturing out into the electric skateboard market and want to test the waters before upgrading to a high-end board, Blitzart Boards are perfect for you.
Not only do you get them at a low price, but the simplistic design and performance give them their value across all models. Some higher-end Blitzart Boards can impress you with their performance. However, the lower end ones are good just enough as metaphorical training wheels.
The Blitzart single motor circuit board is common in all the variants from the company. On the other hand, the Blitzart board motor is ideal for newcomers. Moreover, all Blitzart electric skateboards come with a 3-month warranty period to cover any manufacturing or electrical defects.
If you want to see how Blitzart boards stack up against their competitors’ offerings, here are our Meepo board
, Evolve board
, and Boosted board
Photo from eSkate Hub
The Blitzart Mini Flash is a simplistic yet capable entry-level electric skateboard. It’s made of 5 layers of Canadian maple board, and 2 layers of bamboo, like other boards in the range.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash can easily go up to 12mph. It has a great simplistic design to give you good space and width to handle the board properly beneath your feet.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash has a compact plank-like board design. It has a Lithium-ion battery. It can charge within 2.5 hours and can cover a range of 8mils or 12.8km. This is good enough for a couple of hours around the neighborhood or even lasting half a day. However, it doesn’t come with regenerative braking. Due to this, you’re likely to get this range and less depending upon the speed and performance.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash also comes with a great remote. The remote lets you switch between different modes. It also connects to the board without any issues. Moreover, since it comes with only 2 modes and a reverse mode, it is incredibly easy to use. You’re not going to be fumbling between buttons for quick actions.
- The 250W motor is also a great addition to the board. it can easily power the board fast enough to go 12mph and handle a load of up to 122.5kg without any hassle. Moreover, the board is lightweight and easy to carry and weighs a mere 4kg. It is easy to carry around and makes for a great travel partner.
Photo from eSkate Hub
The Blitzart Tornado is an entry-level high-performance board. It’s a medium-sized board and is a good 38in length in size. It is available in black, red, orange, and light green variants.
- Blitzart Tornado is a great intermediate performance electric board. It’s perfect for people new to the electric skateboard scene. Having a great design to improve handling with adequate space to stand on, the board has a thick and durable plank-style board frame as well. Moreover, it has a 10in wheelbase that can drive the board fast and smooth through urban areas.
- The wheels and board although well designed do not allow for shock absorption. You’re likely to feel the ground more, but still creating an enjoyable experience overall. Moreover, the board’s flat design also makes it difficult for the board to overcome small and large vibrations on the road.
- Blitzart Tornado can reach up to 16mph with its 350W motor. It’s capable of decent acceleration and deceleration to give you a good experience. The 13lb board is incredibly lightweight. You can maneuver it around and can even tolerate a load up to 300lbs.
- On a single charge, the 36V battery housing can last up to 10mils or 16km. This is good enough for your daily commute and some more. Moreover, the battery can be fully charged within 2.5hours and can last you for an entire day.
- The 10.5in wheelbase provides great balance and overall handling. It’s perfect for newcomers to the electric skateboard arena.
Photo from GearScoot
As the name goes, the Blitzart Huracane is one of the faster models from Blitzart. It takes off from the plain plank design and introduces a more attractive board design. Check out the Huracane today
to get an electric skateboard that is fast and reliable.
- Made up of 7 layers of Canadian maple wood and 2 bamboo layers, this is another incredibly lightweight board. It weighs a mere 13lbs or 5.8kg and is great for maneuvering and handling.
- The Blitzart Huracane can reach speeds up to 16mph. The 350W hub motor helps it achieve this top speed quickly and safely. It is great for safe acceleration as well as stable handling.
- Blitzart Huracane’s battery is also capable enough to last a good 10mils or 16km before running out of juice. You can easily ride around the neighborhood and last a day with your daily commute. Its lightweight form combined with the dual speed modes from the remote can make maneuverability easy.
- With a 10.5in wheelbase, you can also be sure of adequate balance. The wheels provide great balance even at higher speeds. This is good for people new to electric skateboards.
- The Blitzart Huracane has a 38in longboard. It’s 9in wide and provides good space for you to stand and not lose balance, especially at higher speeds.
Photo from eBay
The Blitzart X-Plore is the fancier model out of the different variants. It comes in black, red, orange, and light green versions. It has the same capabilities as the Blitzart Huracane and Tornado. The only difference in the Blitzart X-Plore is its design.
- The Blitzart X-Plore has a 38in longboard. It has 7 layers of Canadian maple and 2 layers of bamboo wide. These layers give a great looking board that is as durable as it is stylish. Moreover, this board has a surfboard design with two handle spacing carved into the board. You can carry it on your trips or around the city.
- The 350W single hub motor is the same as in other models from Blitzart. The motor can power it to go 16mph. Additionally, it can also interchange between two modes and go reverse with the included Blitzart remote.
- Unlike the other models, the Blitzart X-Plore has better speed and handling in mind. and even has a more streamlined design. Its battery and electrical parts housing is thinner and runs along the length of the board instead of the thicker box-like housing.
- Blitzart X-Plore can last up to 10mils or 16km on a single charge and weighs a mere 13lbs or 5.8kg. It gives great maneuverability at higher speeds without losing much of the balance. The battery also required around 2.5 hours to fully recharge and should last you about a full day.
- Despite the wide wheelbase, you cannot expect it to give proper vibration reduction. You are still bound to feel the road under your feet.
All the Blitzart electric skateboards are incredibly lightweight. This is possible due to the simplistic lightweight design made of several layers of Canadian maple wood and bamboo. The simplistic plank-like design fits this entry-level range perfectly. It is also easy to use and learn how to maneuver and speed. The board is also flexible and durable enough to last you a long time and provide you a great thrilling experience every day.
The battery is something the 3 out of the 4 available models have in common. They all charge easily within 2.5 hours. Moreover, it can easily last between 8-10 miles depending on your board and the speed mode you use.
Newcomers will enjoy learning how to ride and maneuver with a wider wheelbase. The 10in wheelbase gives it great balance, handling, and maneuverability. It also has less potential for falling over time and again.