Photo from Amazon
Skatebolt electric skateboards are a stylish range of electric skateboards. Their simple DIY design looks and performance will wow you. These boards lie in the medium level price segment which starts at $399. If you’re looking for boards with cool features and powerful performance, Skatebolt is where you can stop your search. They all share a high-quality build and come with a sleek and easy to use the wireless remote. It comes with a backlit display to view stats and other info.
The Skatebolt electric board itself is easy to use. It has well-placed buttons and a backlit blue screen that shows your board status. You can switch between three different speed modes too as per your needs. If you’re enjoying this Skatebolt review articles, you might want to check out our Exway board
, WowGo board
, and Backfire board
Photo from Amazon
The Skatebolt Tornado Pro
is the upgraded version of the Skatebolt Tornado lI. It’s equipped with a powerful battery and an appealing slim design. The Skatebolt Tornado Pro is a polished maple deck board. It has features and performance statistics to make your riding experience last long and give you a thrill. Continue reading this Skatebolt review article to find out more.
- The Skatebolt Tornado Pro comes with a 7500Ah battery. It lasts long and recharges back quickly. This board can go up to 22-25 miles or 35.4-40 km on a single charge. This will fill your days with more skateboarding and fewer worries about charging.
- Skatebolt Tornado Pro also has an impressive performance. The hub motors placed inside the lower compartment stays concealed. It delivers a silent high capacity power. You can reach top speeds up to 24-27 mph or 38.6- 43.4 kmph with this board. You can also choose between the three-speed modes available using the remote.
- Also, you’ll be sure to get ample space for your feet to manage this board’s handling. It has 90mm wheels that give you more power and speed. The Skatebolt Tornado Pro measures about 38 in by 9.4 in by 5.5 in or 96.5 cm by 23.8 cm by 13.97 cm. The 8 layers Canadian maple board support keeps the board flexible and durable in the long term.
- The dual hub motors are also replaceable. They deliver amazing power to the board’s large wheels to focus more on speed than precision control. The Skatebolt Tornado Pro can climb hills up to 25-degree variants without breaking a sweat.
- The board also has a sleek, black polished design. This makes the board look sophisticated. Moreover, the Skatebolt Tornado Pro also comes equipped with tail lights. This will give you a safe riding experience on both day and night.
Photo from Amazon
The Skatebolt Breeze S3 is the entry-level board from Skatebolt. It comes with a very sleek and simple design and a DIY look. This electric skateboard has impressive performance while still keeping the budget low. You can get the Skatebolt Breeze S3 starting at $399. This model is a worthy inclusion to our Skatebolt review.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 has an 8 layer Canadian maple deck that is flexible and durable. The deck underside has the ESC and hub motor in a medium-sized box in the tail section of the board. It can withstand up to 130 kg or 280 pounds.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 electric skateboard delivers amazing performance with its 5000mAh battery. It takes only up to 2 hours to recharge this board completely. It lasts up to 13.6 miles or 22 km on a single charge.
- The dual 250 W hub motors also deliver great performance on the street going as fast as up to 18.6 kmph or 30 kmph. This is perfect for newcomers and people who like to ride on a decent speed in the street or for daily commutes. Moreover, this board can also go up slopes up to a 15-degree gradient.
- The Skatebolt Breeze S3 only weighs a mere 14.6 lbs or 6.6 kg. It’s lightweight enough to keep it rolling and going at high speeds. But it’s also still heavy enough to ensure proper handling and balance.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 also measures about 38 in by 9 in by 5.3 in or 96.5 cm by 22.86 cm by 13.5 cm. It gives you decent space beneath your feet to control this board. This makes it perfect for newbies.
Photo from Amazon
This is one of the best models from the Skatebolt electric skateboard range. The Skatebolt Breeze 2
is a powerhouse that delivers an amazing performance. The board is lightweight, durable, and stylish. Find out more about the Breeze 2 by continuing our Skatebolt review.
- The Skatebolt Breeze 2 consists of a sleek, durable, and flexible combination of bamboo and two fiberglass layers. It measures about 39 in by 9 in by 5 in or 99 cm by 22.9 cm by 12.7 cm. This gives you great space to handle this board with great balance.
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 has dual 350 W rated hub motors. These deliver amazing performance to the board’s street style 100mm wheels. The wheels are large enough to boost this board’s handling and speed while remaining frictionless. They also give the board a top speed of up to 28 mph or 45 kmph. You will feel the thrill on your daily commute or around the neighborhood.
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 also has a decent range giving the board the ability to last up to 15 miles or 24 km on a single charge. You can easily last a day or even two without having to worry about charging. This performance also varies on the user weight and the speed mode that you choose.
- Speed isn’t the only thing you can switch between on your electric skateboard. You can also switch between brake modes. The wireless remote lets you control plenty of things around the board. It is also easy to use and view info on the LED screen.
- The Skatebolt Breeze 2 weighs about 21 lbs or 9.5 kg. It delivers great handling and balance because of its weight. The weight is essential in giving it the momentum required to go to higher speeds, and still go up steep hills. The Skatebolt Breeze 2 can climb up to 30 degrees up slopes in hills.
- One of the best things about Skatebolt Breeze 2 is its cruise control feature. This will make you worry less about controls and just enjoy the ride on the speed you set it to.
Photo from Amazon
This is a super-compact board from Skatebolt. It not only has decent performance but also great build quality, too. The Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite
is perfect for newcomers as well as people searching for portability. Check out all of its features by continue reading our Skatebolt review article.
- The Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite also has a simple surfboard style deck design. It comes with decent grip tape to keep your feet on the board with perfect handling at all times. The 7 layers Canadian maple deck can withstand heavy user weight. It can also handle shocks while still providing enough space.
- The board comes with a 250W battery pack. It can go as fast as 12.42 mph or 20 kmph, still delivering decent speed for your daily commute and urban exploration. This board not only saves you space but also precious time on your daily commute.
- Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite also packs a decent battery pack that lets it last as long as 9.3 miles or up to 15 km on a single charge.
- The Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite also weighs approx. 7.9 lbs 3.58 kg, and is easy to carry, easy to drive, and most importantly easy to pack, making it plane friendly too. It is the perfect travel companion.
- It measures about 20 in by 6.5 in by 5.5 in or 50.8 cm by 16.51 cm by 14 cm. With this design, it makes you feel like it’s your feet on the wheels instead of the board on wheels. Moreover, the board also comes with cruise control. It also has an attractive remote like other Skatebolt electric skateboards.
- This board is for urban environments only. Its 250W battery is not compatible with slopes or ramps of any kind. The Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite can only tolerate up to a 5-degree gradient.
- The parts on the Skatebolt S5 Mini Lite are also replaceable. In case you see wear on tear on your wheels and other parts, it is easy to repair and easy to replace parts. However, the motor is fixed into the board, so that is something you can’t replace easily.