Photo taken from YouTube
The WowGo electric skateboards are one of the widely known boards in the market. They’re known for the high-end technical specs and durable designs. After several product launches, you can be sure you would be getting only the best experiences out of your WowGo Board.
There are low and high-end electric skateboards from WowGo
. No matter what you go for, you’ll get the highest quality at affordable prices. Although the range is not entry-level, WowGo boards are reasonably priced due to its build quality and performance. There are several varieties to choose from. You can choose between street versions and the high-end all-terrain version. You can also choose between different variants of each model as per your power and technical requirements.
To see how WowGo products perform compared to its competitors, check out our Backfire board
, Blitzart board
, and Boosted board
Photo from WowGo Board
This plank-style board has simple looks but is well crafted to give you a fast and thrilling experience. It is one of the best WowGo electric skateboards you can get and its best feature is its speed.
- The WowGo 3X is an amazing electric skateboard built for long-lasting rides. The board has dual belt 600W motors. It can go at amazing speeds. It also has great balance because of the stability these belt motors give. Moreover, it has 90mm wheels that are equally good at staying on the road. But it is lacking in terms of vibration reduction.
- WowGo 3X has a 260Wh battery. Because of this, it lasts longer and takes less time to recharge – just 3 hours. With its long-lasting battery, the WowGo 3X board can last a good 14mils or 22.5km on a single charge. That battery is also replaceable and you can choose to buy an extra. Aside from all that, the board comes with regenerative braking to give you a long battery.
- The WowGo 3X also comes with different speed modes that you can control and switch between easily from its remote. The speed modes are:
- low: 0-20kmph
- Normal: 0-30kmph
- Fast: 0-39kmph
- Turbo: 0-39kmph
- Moreover, you can use the WowGo 3X safely to ride 25-30 degrees of inclines depending upon the speed and power.
- The board also has a decent weight to grip the road and provide more balance and stability. The WowGo 3X weighs about 7.8kg. It has solid bamboo and fiberglass layers. These materials give the board great flexibility, vibration reduction, and strength in one package.
Photo from WowGo Board
The WowGo 3 is the more affordable yet still high quality and powerful predecessor of the WowGo 3X. Moreover, this board comes in two battery capacities and two stylish color variants. You can get the WowGo 3 in Orange and Black, as well as choose between 6Ah and 8Ah battery options.
- The WowGo 3 is an amazing performer at a great price. Moreover, the flexibility and strength of the bamboo and fiberglass layers make it durable in the long term. This also gives the board a nice concave. The board grip is another plus that keeps your feet stabilized.
- The WowGo 3 only has a $100 difference between the higher 8Ah battery and the 6Ah battery versions. The battery is also fairly quick to recharge with a full charge time of 3 hours and can be up to 4 hours for the higher 8Ah version model. Moreover, the battery can even last up to 14mils or 22.5km. This is good for going an entire day without worrying about your board.
- The 90mm wheels are also great when it comes to shock and vibration absorption. The Paris trucks further assist with better stability and movement of your board. These features make this amazing board built for speed to handle you with great stability.
- WowGo 3 can go up to 24mph or 39kmph and still maintain great stability. This assures you of a great ride that you can control with its OLED remote. Moreover, the remote lets you switch to the Turbo mode for higher speeds. The Turbo ESC makes this board equipped with one of the best electrical specs you can get at this price range.
- The bamboo and fiberglass board is also waterproof. It wouldn’t soak up splashes if you happen to go through a wet puddle. But using it in wet conditions is not advisable as it can still get to the electrical components and wheels, trucks and settle the rust inside over time. WowGo 3 is also a great stable board by its weight which is roughly 7.8kg and comes with regenerative braking.
- Despite its weight, it can still climb a gradient of 30 degrees. Its speed and design make for a great ride in hilly regions. Regenerative braking makes the battery even more power-efficient.
Photo from YouTube
The WowGo 2S electric skateboard is one of the most affordable and competitive electric skateboards of WowGo. It lies strictly in the entry-level range and still offers much more than its pricing.
- As the main entry-level board in the range, the WowGo 2S is simple, lightweight and does more than it looks like it can. With that said, the WowGo 2S has an 8 layer maple board, which is slim yet durable. However, it lacks flexibility and you can’t expect any concave form from the board. The dual grip on the WowGo 2S is a great feature. It lets you get more control and stabilization, especially when maneuvering it. It also serves a passive function of vibration reduction from its rear wheels.
- The WowGo 2S has two hub motors to power its 90mm wheels. The board even comes with regenerative braking to be more power-efficient. This is something you can’t find easily on boards at this range.
- A 144Wh battery gives the board a range of 12mils or 18.5km which is fairly impressive. Moreover, you can even get this board in three variants as per your power requirements. The WowGo 2S is available in 4Ah, 6.4Ah, and 8.5Ah battery versions. It usually takes up to 3 hours to charge the board, which can change depending upon the model you get.
- The maple layer board measures about 38in by 9.05in or 96.5cm or 23cm. The board also comes with a carved in handling bar on one side to make carrying it easy daily.
- WowGo 2S is also fast enough to reach up to a top speed of 23.5mph or 38kmph. This is fast for this board, especially if you consider its weight of 7.6kg. Moreover, it can also climb 30-degree slopes without breaking a sweat. This is why the WowGo 2S is a complete package. It outperforms several competitors with its capabilities.
Photo from Board Addicts
The more compact of the mini range from WowGo, the WowGo Mini skateboard is a big performer that comes in an impressively small package. This is a 28in board that comes in three varieties depending upon the battery requirement- 4Ah, 6.4Ah, and 8.5Ah. You can also choose to get an extra remote in case you tend to lose or damage your skateboard remotes easily.
- This mini board is small where you need and powerful where it matters. The WowGo Mini Electric skateboard has a 7 layer Canadian maple wood board. It can tolerate a maximum weight of 150kg. However, given how small it is, it isn’t that flexible or cannot concave, so it’s best to keep the recommended weight up to 120kg. It is 70cm by 23cm and quite durable and good looking for the price and size.
- The WowGo Mini is also quite fast and can go up to 38kmph. It even has three modes to switch between the included remote. The upgraded bearings and Hobbywing ESC also give it a great stopping power.
- The dual motors installed on the WowGo Mini are 250W and can give up to 500W power to the board as a result. Moreover, the board weighs about 7kg, which is quite heavy for its size but provides great balance.
- WowGo Mini electric also has an impressive range depending on the model you get:
- The 4Ah version lasts up to 10-12mils (16-19km approximately)
- The 6.4Ah version lasts up to 12.5- 14mils (20.5-22.5km approximately)
- The 8.5Ah version lasts up to 15.5-19mils (25-30km approximately)
- Despite its small size and overall above average weight, the WowGo Mini electric skateboard can climb gradients between 25-30 degrees, so you can use it in hilly areas.
Photo from YouTube
This is the upgraded and larger version of the WowGo Mini. It is 35in in length, which puts it in the medium-sized range. Like its predecessor, the WowGo KT is also available in three different battery variants- 4Ah, 6.4Ah, and 8.5Ah models.
- WowGo KT has an upgrade to the board – not only the length but also the materials used. It has an additional layer of bamboo to the existing 7 layer Canadian maple wood board. This not only adds a slight element of flexibility but also gives it more strength. Moreover, it now weighs about 7.5kg and the recommended weight is up to 120kg, though it can withstand up to 150kg.
- The WowGo KT has a kicktail design that makes it easy to maneuver and handle. This time the board is also equipped with a better ESC, which further enhances its acceleration and deceleration. The WowGo Mini is also waterproof, but like all skateboards, it is best to avoid water as it can rust the moving parts.
- The WowGo KT can also go up to 38kmph. You can switch the speed by choosing the different modes from the included remote.
- It also has the same range as the WowGo Mini across the various battery versions. The WowGo KT can cover up to 30km or 19mils in one charge. It just depends on environmental factors as well as the load on the board.
- Moreover, the WowGo KT board can go up slopes of 25 to 30 degrees depending on external factors.
- WowGo KT is also equipped with dual 250W motors to power the wheels fast enough. Moreover, battery charging time only requires up to 2-3 hours.
Photo from Reddit
The WowGo AT is as capable as it is good looking. It’s one of the best and most affordable all-terrain electric skateboards. Moreover, the board is now completely waterproof so you do not need to worry about the board getting soggy or any damage to the ESC and motors.
- The WowGo All-Terrain is a very well built electric skateboard. It comes with an upgraded remote to view stats and other info you need to assess and check from your board and performance. Surely, it won’t disappoint you on the road and you’re definitely in for a thrilling experience.
- WowGo AT also comes with a big 14Ah battery. You can focus on having fun while the board outperforms your expectations. The board can go up to a max speed of 36kmph. It has impressively smooth acceleration and deceleration times. Additionally, it can also cover a gradient of 30 degrees, so riding on steep slopes wouldn’t be an issue for the WowGo AT either.
- It has a range of up to 36km depending upon the power usage and mode you plan to use it on. A day out riding in the hills wouldn’t be an issue at all. Moreover, the board is also waterproof and dustproof, so your electric components and motors are safe from the elements.
- WowGo AT also has an impressive and durable board that is also quite flexible. It has 8 layers of Canadian maple and fiberglass to ensure long term durability. Moreover, it can also withstand a load of 120kg. Though it can carry 150kg, the weight would stretch it and reduce its life and make it prone to breaking and losing its durability.
- As impressive as its stats are, the WowGo AT also weighs quite heavy at 13kg. While it can provide exceptional handling, carrying it around can be tiresome. The board also comes equipped with a dual texture grip so you can even focus on maneuvering and improve the handling.